Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tally Hall: DC Nine 5/21

Tally Hall is playing at DC 9 tomorrow, Thursday May 21st. Doors open at 8pm and tickets are only $10. I have actually seen Tally Hall before. They played a show at Denison my senior year and they were very entertaining. I had never heard of them nor had any intention of going but my friend Pete convinced a bunch of us to go. Well worth it. The highlight of their show is the cover of Biz Markie's one hit wonder, "Just a Friend." When I saw them at Denison, the lead singer used a megaphone and went into the audience while singing. Overall they have a funky, upbeat sound with a nerdy vibe but their music is worth checking out. You'll get a little rock, a little rap, a little bit of everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers