Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cut Off Your Hands: Black Cat 5/1

I went to the Cut Off Your Hands show at Black Cat this past friday May 1st and was blown away by their performance.  They were one of the opening acts for U.S. Royalty but in my opinion, they should have been the headliner.  Their infectious blend of rock and punk, along with their great on-stage energy was highlighted by what I would consider their biggest hit to date "Oh Girl."  One of the great things about the show was the fact that they were the opening act.  As a result, one of my roommates, Megan, and I was able to find a perfect place to stand to fully enjoy the experience.  Cut Off Your Hands hails from New Zealand and has the potential to become a hit in America...maybe they could band together with their fellow Kiwis 'Flight of the Concords' and together inject this country with a little taste of New Zealand.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers