Monday, May 18, 2009

At the Movies: Coming Attractions Trailer Night

This is my first post dealing with the another one of my favorite things to do in DC: going to the movies, especially at the E Street Cinemas.  The first movie I saw there was Slumdog Millionaire before it was out in most if any other movie theaters and I have been back several times.  Tomorrow night the E Street Cinema, along with the DC Film Society, is hosting a Coming Attractions Trailer Night for the upcoming hits of this summer.  Many of the trailers for the big name movies coming out will be featured: Terminator Salvation, Funny People, and Bruno just to name a few.  There will also be many others along with voting on which movies you have to see this summer and which ones you'd rather miss.  It's $8 and starts at 7pm.  The link for the E Street Cinemas is on the right but as you can guess it is on E Street very close to Metro Center.  I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants to get excited about summer movies or just flat out enjoys the previews as much or more than the features themselves.  Below are links to trailers of movies that I can't wait to see this summer, which will be reviewed after I've seen them: 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers