Monday, June 15, 2009

PEACHES: 930 Club 6/17

Peaches is performing at the 930 Club on Wednesday June 17. Drums of Death are her opening act and if I wasn't already going to Telekinesis I would definitely go. Peaches is one of the most original artists' around. She's been on the scene for many years and many have started to emulate her sense of fashion and music. Her music is very explicit and hardcore, unlike any other mainstream artist out there. Her electronica sound compounded with lyric themes that include sexuality, gender identity, and political causes. Her newest album, I Feel Cream, has gotten great critical praise. On a completely non-musical note, she used to live with Feist before they both became famous. I wish I could check out her show on Wednesday night, but alas I am already booked. Someone out there needs to check it out and report back to me immediately afterwards. Oh yeah, she also has awesome music videos! Check out a whole bunch of crazy schwag by Peaches below:











No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers