Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Doves: 930 Club 6/6

The Doves are playing this Saturday at the 930 Club. Doors open at 9pm but unfortunately the tickets are sold out but I know you can find them on Craigslist since I looked for some for a friend who is returning from Australia this weekend. She is obsessed with the Doves (especially their newest CD) and got me back into their music. After hearing some of their new stuff, I can definitely understand where an obsession could come from. I first heard their song, 'Caught by the River' many years ago on a free CD I came across (after some research it was probably the OC Volume 1 Mix) but have recently gotten into their newer stuff from their recently released album Kingdom of Rust. Their music is a little more upbeat since I first listened but thats what I like about their newer material. Check out some tunes from Doves below:


Doves on Myspace




No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers