Monday, June 8, 2009

Passion Pit: Black Cat 6/9

Passion Pit is playing a show at Black Cat on Tuesday May 6th. Doors open at 8pm but tickets sold out at the beginning of last week, and up looking at their myspace, so are many of their shows around the world. I went to go see if maybe I could find some on Craigslist but all I could find were ads from people looking to sell their soul or kidney for just one ticket. Luckily for me, they are playing at Lollapalooza and I will definitely try to catch their show there. Although I'm sure Black Cat would have been a much better venue for their performance. But back to Passion Pit. They are one of my favorite up and coming bands right now and their latest album "Manners" is getting rave reviews. Many music critics are calling them one of the bands to watch for 2009. I was originally turned on to Passion Pit by my friend Alaina who heard about them in Australia, even though they are native Bostonians. I've been listening to them ever since. Another FYI, their opening act, The Harlem Shakes, are another great band worth checking out so get there early to see their set. Check out Passion Pit below:



Check out more from Passion Pit:







No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers