Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crystal Castles 12 Hour NYC Trip Extravaganza



Alright, so some/many of you may know how awesome the band Crystal Castles is. If you don't know, they are pretty fucking awesome. After listening to their music since about senior year of college thanks to Will over at Street Index, I saw them in all their hardcore, crazy, amazing glory at Lollapalooza last year. When I thought that this NYC show was their only show on the east coast, I jumped on the opportunity and bought tickets thinking I would stay through the weekend (Wed-Sun). That is not the case anymore as I am going to Punta Cana...worth it. Now I am going up for the night to see them with Will and Caroline and possibly Burnz! Should be a ridiculous night especially for a Wednesday.

Anyway, now I found out that they are doing a tour of the US this summer and Washington, DC and the 930 club is one of the stops. COUNT. ME. IN.

Here is a bunch of shit from Crystal Castles. Listen, watch and enjoy:

Crystal Castles on Myspace





No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers