Thursday, April 8, 2010



The 2010 Lollapalooza Lineup was announce the other day and I have to say I'm quite impressed. The headliners this year are definitely better than last year but the middle of the road and DJs are a little weaker. As for the headliners, a reunited Soundgarden! The Strokes! Arcade Fire! Lady Gaga! MGMT! Mutha Fuckin DEEEEEEEEVO! That said I am definitely making my way to Grant Park August 6-8 this summer. For a list of the entire lineup for this year, click below:

2010 Lollapalooza Lineup


Now for my favorites of the 2010 lineup: The Strokes, Arcade Fire, Lady Gaga, Phoenix, MGMT, Devo, Spoon, Hot Chip, Cut Copy, Matt and Kim, Metric, The Temper Trap, The Big Pink, Yeasayer, Empire of the Sun, Fuck Buttons, Grizzly Bear, and Digitalism. Should be a fantastic weekend of shows and debauchery. More to come on my favorite Lolla 2010 bands and performers.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Bringing you the best DC has to offer. Ch-Ch-Check it.

Followers